Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Long Time No Blog Post: Vacation Post 1 (Warning very picture heavy)

So I got really busy at work, then I was on vacation. Then I was switching rooms in my apartment. So haven't really been able to blog. These pictures are about 3 weeks old. They were taken at a family friend's house a day before I left for Connecticut. 

This is me and my sister Elizabeth, it was her 15th birthday. Also she took all the pictures that she's not in. 












This is my other sister Eleanor, she's 7.



This is my brother Ciaran, he's 9 now. 

Unfortunately there are no pictures of the newest addition to the family, Ephram. My dad and his wife (all my siblings are half-siblings) live in Shanghai, and they're fostering Ephram. So he and my dad weren't on the California leg of the trip. There should be pictures of him from Louisiana so look forward for that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment