Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Channeling Maleficent Today

So I may be addicted to Disneybounding. Today I decided to channel Maleficent. I needed that extra bit of diva.


I kept laughing while trying to do Maleficent-like poses. 


Also the sun in my eyes equals some major "bitch face." I swear I'm not this mean! I'm just dressed like a villain!

Headband: Rue 21
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted


I think I'm getting there with the make-up photos. It was hard with the sun again. So for your amusement I saved some of the funnier facial expressions: 




Goodbye for now my lovelies,
Caity

Find me on:
Twitter: @caitycaitcake
Instagram: caitycakes9736


6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw...those mean expressions are adorable! :D But it's alright, you have to get into the role...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun really helped, I actually thought you were making bitch-faces on purpose XD! The last one in particular is gold XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you are so cute! I seriously want to raid your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete