Friday, June 8, 2012

Red and Black Day 6: Going Out and About




Dress: Goodwill (similar)
Sash: From a skirt I got in China 

I didn't have work today so I decided to head down to Haight Ashbury with one of my close friends, Teena. We popped over to this tiny Pagan store that's a block or two away from Haight Street. She knows the owner so It was super nice to just sit there for a bit and chat. I had fun dressing up again just to go out. I'm wearing another jacket that I've had for ages and don't wear enough. It's hard to wear short-sleeved jackets in SF but it was actually nice out today. Also my photographer is back, so I have detail shots again!


Shoes: My roommate's (similar)

Jacket: Target (similar styles)
Brooch: A little antique store in upstate New York (similar)

Hair Ribbon: Some craft store, probably JoAnn's (similar)
Rose earrings: Forever 21 (similar)
Drop earrings: Forever 21 (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! I like how they're almost an open-toed ballet flat. And I'm a fan of plaid - the jacket is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are flats, not sure if the photo does them justice.

      Delete