Friday, February 1, 2013
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The lovely Shannon of Drinking Not Studying just tagged me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I honestly don't know what to say except thank you thank you thank you. I am blushing right now as I write this. I'm not very good with compliments and awards. So thank you and onto the five odd facts about me.
1. I'm in a sorority. While that might not seem that odd, it is a little for me. I'm fairly certain most people don't look at me and think "sorority girl" but I am! I'm actually an alumnae of the Delta Gamma chapter of Phi Sigma Sigma.
2. Part of my family lives overseas. My dad, step-mom and my half-siblings all live in Shanghai, China. They moved there right before I started my junior year of high school and have been there since. I usually visit them once a year. This year instead I'll be seeing them in Guam for the family vacation which is in just a week now.
3. This isn't that odd to me, but it may to others. I actually have three moms! My mom got married to her wife, Diane back in 2009. So I get not one or even two, but three lovely women as mothers.
4. I didn't wear actual pants until I was 11. Before that it was all dress and skirts and sometimes, sometimes my mom could get me into shorts. I still wanted to climb trees and hang upside down from monkey bars, so my mom always had to buy me tons of bike shorts and leggings to wear under them. Thanks mom for dealing with all that!
5. According to my friends I have a weird knack for finding things.
Bonus extra fact: I'm really bad at coming up with facts about myself. This took me two days to finish because I kept avoiding it!
People I'm tagging:
Bane of Goth It Yourself
Lynoire of Milking the Rolling Cow
Trystan of This is CorpGoth
Lady Jayne of The Dark Victorian