Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Month of Disneybounding Day 1: Pirates of the Carribean


I decided to go with something comfier today because it is still raining and I had work. I like wearing things that are easy to move in when I'm shelving books. So of course I through on my pirate boots for a slightly pirate-y outfit inspired by my favorite Disney Parks dark ride: Pirates of the Caribbean. (Disclaimer I haven't been to a Disney Park since I was nine. This opinion is purely the result of childhood nostalgia.) 


I don't know why but black and white stripes make me think of pirates. Maybe it's the nautical look they have. The red because it seems to a pretty common color used for pirate themed things. And of course got to have those skull and crossbones. 


Lots of skull and crossbones. 
Top: WHMB
Cardigan: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: Icing
Earrings: Claires 


No comments:

Post a Comment