Monday, March 3, 2014

Disney Day 3: Lottie!

Okay so Charlotte La Bouff (Lottie) from Princess in the Frog may be my favorite Disney character. Quite a lot of that has to do with how much I'm like her.


I just adore how excited she gets about everything. Which I also do. Plus she's a very loyal friend, which I strive to be. Also we both love pink! So I had a lot of fun dressing in nearly all pink for the day. Plus I got to wear my favorite hat. Lottie-like poses were so much fun to do. So I sort of went a little overboard. Sorry for the less than stellar lighting, I'm still getting the hang of my new camera.


Hat: Claire's
Dress: Thrifted
Tights: Forever21




I didn't have any pink or white shoes that weren't sneakers so I went with these brown vintage-y looking heels instead. Which were also thrifted.


I also experimented with taking some pictures of my makeup. I hope they turned out okay. (Earrings are also from Claire's)



That's all for now. See you tomorrow internets!
With love,
Caity

Find me on:
Twitter: @caitycaitcake
Instagram: caitycakes9736


No comments:

Post a Comment